About Me

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Food, Glorious Food!

Whenever my parents would ask me what I would like for dinner, I would most likely just ask to order a pizza. But not any kind of pizza...Giordano's pizza! I love Giordano's pizza, especially the cheese stuffed deep dish pizza. The reason why I love it so much is because once you take that bite of thick, crispy, crust, and about 10 inches of melted cheese topped off with just a delicious mess of sizzling sauce, it makes me think of all my fears and troubles vanishing away as the sauce and cheese start to warm my stomach. Did I get you hungry? Because I just did, yes I just got myself hungry. But once you take that second bite, its like your just having a normal day eating a slice of pizza. Relatable?

No comments:

Post a Comment