About Me

Sunday, December 4, 2016

If I Were to Work at a School

I wouldn't imagine my future teaching at a school. But, if I really were to have my future career at a school, I would probably be a music teacher.
            The reason why I would choose to be a music teacher is because I've been playing instruments for about 6 years now. I first started playing the piano, then I took violin lessons, learned the guitar, the flute, (but quit a couple of months later because I basically passed out from playing it) and I also play the ukulele. So as you can see, I've had a lot of experience with music. I can teach them things like dynamics, beats and measures, and things like that. If I were to teach music for a grade, I would probably choose 1st or 2nd grade. I would choose 1st or 2nd grade because I'm really good with little kids, and though kids are really crazy at that age, I think I can handle it. I could maybe even do an after school program of teaching piano or orchestra; it doesn't matter to me if it is at a school, or what age level, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment