About Me

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My Favorite Gifts That I Received

I've received so many awesome gifts in my life for Christmas and I honestly couldn't be able to choose one. So for the year of 2016, one of the best gifts that I received was my dog, Chichay. I got her on October, for my early birthday present and a majority as an early Christmas present. For my big birthday present that I guess you could count as a Christmas present was a trip to the Philippines on my birthday week, so that meant I got to skip school, which I was very happy about. I'm glad that I spent it with my family that I never see a lot and I am so happy that I received my dog, and I couldn't be any more grateful.

1 comment:

  1. It's really cool that you appreciate the things you've gotten for these events and holidays, instead of treating them as if they were everyday things. It's really nice to hear that people are still thankful for the things they have, especially a kid.

    ReplyDelete