About Me

Friday, March 3, 2017

Disney Disney Disney

I grew up watching Disney movies, preferably Disney Princess movies, and sometimes when I don't have any movies to watch now, I just stick to Disney cartoon movies. My mom once told me that when I was younger I wanted to change my name to Jasmine, because of princess Jasmine for about 6 months of my life, thats how weird I was. I would say though, that my favorite movie growing up and probably up to know would be Cinderella. I just loved the story behind this movie and I always admired her glass heel. Cinderella is such a strong person because though her evil stepsister's kept bringing her down, she was always still remaining optimistic and she is so caring for others,  like when she dressed up her mice and treated Bruno carefully. If you haven't seen Cinderella, you need to watch it because it's really really good.

2 comments:

  1. Cinderella is my favorite Disney Movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you watch the new Cinderella movie? It was gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete