About Me

Saturday, April 8, 2017

A Tribute

For my blog post this week, I am doing a tribute on my grandma. When I was younger, my parents were always at work and it was convenient for them to have long shifts because my grandma would just watch over me. My grandma did a lot to take care of me, especially when I was really young. If I was injured, she would immediately help me and make sure I was okay, if I was hungry, she would prepare me a delicious meal, and after I finished playing with my toys, she would be the one to clean everything up. Sometimes, I would take advantage of my grandma when I was younger, and I would demand her to do something for me because I knew she would end up doing it. But once my grandma died in 2014, I felt very bad that I never got to care for her when she was weak and couldn't do anything. Sometimes, I wish that I can turn back time and care for her during the time when she needed me the most.

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing like a loving grandma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a kind tribute to your grandma. Like you, I was just thinking about turning back the clock this morning and being with someone who I miss.

    ReplyDelete