About Me

Friday, April 14, 2017

13 Reasons Why

Since the beginning of April, one of the biggest things I have been hearing about is how people binge watched 13 Reasons Why on Netflix, and that it is a really good show and that they really recommend it. So, I thought of giving it a try on watching it to see if it is really good.
   
Now, I know what some of you will be thinking, why I did not read the book before I started watching this. Well, I'm sorry but I'm a slow reader and I just really really wanted to start watching the series ASAP.

Anyways, 13 Reasons Why is about this high school student, named Hannah Baker, who commits suicide. Before she died, she created tapes, that have reasons, or talking about the people, on why she committed suicide. I'm glad that they made a Netflix show based on this to teach people, especially teenagers that suicide is not something that you should do. This part may sound cheesy, but it is true, if you start seeing something different about someone in your life, that may be depressed, or has anxiety, tell a trusted adult about it, so they can help cure them before it is too late.

I highly recommend watching 13 Reasons Why, and I promise you that you will not put your phone down after watching the first tape. Have fun!


1 comment:

  1. I first heard about thirteen reasons why from commercials about the show, but I decided to read the book first, and I've got to say that the book is really good.

    ReplyDelete