About Me

Friday, April 21, 2017

It´s Complicated.

You know on Facebook, how they have a In A Relationship, or Married, or It´s Complicated status on their profile? Well first of all, I´m not in a relationship or married, but I´m in a complicated relationship; with school. Waking up at 6 am is way to early for me even if I try sleeping early. Being in school for 8 hours is hard enough, and then we have to go back home and work on more school work A.K.A homework? That is too much for me. There are some classes that I don´t like going to like math or science, and those two classes make me feel like I´m in class for the longest time. School also puts so much stress with all of the quizzes, tests, exams, and worst of all, final exams! 
     So basically, what I´m trying to say here is that school is just a big blob of stress, homework, and studying. 



3 comments:

  1. School can be complicated but it is really worth it. You picked a great video to go with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I feel this way about school, but I think about how much it'll be worth it in the end. I also love the video that's along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. The opening line is fabulous, and the video is a perfect way to end it.

    ReplyDelete