About Me

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Endings and Beginnings

It is almost the end of the school year and it is our last year in GMS. Though this is only my second year at this school, I've made a lot of memories and met new friends along the way. Before the end of the school year, there is a lot of preparations before we all have to graduate. Some of them are a living nightmare, but some of them are going to be really fun. The "living nightmare" is final exams. I don't even want to talk about it because I hate anything that has to do with taking tests. But, the more exciting things are Camp Maclean, the 8th Grade Dance, and Graduation of course. I can't wait for Camp Maclean because I went last year and it was a blast, but, I heard there are more exciting activities for the 8th graders than the 7th graders so I'm really excited. For the 8th grade dance, I think it is one of the last times the 8th graders get to have fun and do an activity together, and we get to have a fun time with our friends. Graduation, oh how I'm excited for graduation, I can't wait for that night because after that night, I'm finally done with school. As of this day, it is April 30, meaning we have exactly a month until we graduate. I can't wait. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm also excited for the end of the year, and it's great to see that others are too and I'm not horrible for wanting the school year to be over. Even though we go to school in different places, the things we are looking forward too are similar and I think that's so cool.

    ReplyDelete